1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.meepcraft.com
  3. Donate to get a Rank Upgrade and Meebles instantly! Donate Now

Towns Rule

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Pluto258, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Is this a good rule?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pluto258

Pluto258 Active Member

In the towns rule it says that you have to have the owner's chat permission to buy a plot. I think that you should be allowed to buy plots that are on sale for 0 meebles at your own will. This is because many town owners aren't on a lot and getting their chat permission is sometimes hard.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker Staff Member Mod

The town rules will state whether or not you can. If you don't like it, join a town that says you can claim a plot at 0 meebles.
    Erebus45 likes this.
  3. Pluto258

Pluto258 Active Member

True, but I already live in a town where I have done some work on my plots. Also, why should you need permission to buy something for free?
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker Staff Member Mod

Because there are any number of reasons for that plot to be up for sale. What if the owner of the town only uses those plots for new town members? What if someone is trying to give their plot to a friend? What if there was a glitch in towny? That is why you don't claim it. Only ever claim a plot in a town if the mayor or their assistants give you permission. This includes being in the rules that you can claim them. Just to avoid any conflicts.
  5. shainthewolfman

shainthewolfman Popular Member

Denied. Just contact your mayor, it's not hard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.