1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Trexy - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Trexy, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trexy

Trexy Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: TheMightyWoodis

When you were banned: Somewhere between December 13th - December 16th

Reason for ban: Xray

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm? Doesn't specify.

Staff member who issued ban: Midnight_Galaxy

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I didn't use any Xray, I am just efficient at mining. I mine for about 7 hours a day, and you installed anti-xray, so I wouldn't even be able use this "hack" even if I had the intelligence (or stupidity) to use it. Trust me I have no idea how to download mods, or hack. I would like to know why you banned me. Please message me because I would never do anything like this. Personally, I was thinking of applying for staff in a couple of weeks and would do nothing to ruin my chances of getting accepted :(.
    UPDATE/EDIT
    Due to my erratic mining, (I mine up and down, side to side, and I always mine coal, iron, redstone, lapis, gold, diamond, but after that, I mine it all out, then mine a few blocks below, to the side, and above to see if there is anymore and chances are that usually there is some there. I just wanted to let you this may be why staff "assumed" that I used the Xray mod
    Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I seriously love Meepcraft, and would do nothing to harm the server, or myself.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  2. Trexy

Trexy Popular Meeper

UPDATE:
    Due to my erratic mining, (I mine up and down, side to side, and I always mine coal, iron, redstone, lapis, gold, diamond, but after that, I mine it all out, then mine a few blocks below, to the side, and above to see if there is anymore and chances are that usually there is some there. I just wanted to let you this may be why staff "assumed" that I used the Xray mod

3. Trexy

Trexy Popular Meeper

Recently after this ban, I have been trying to find a server to fill the deep and empty void, but I cannot find a good one! This server, this utopia has brought me through so many hardships... and helped me make so many new friends. I have spent so much time, and so much money on this server that I would NEVER, and let me emphasize on that... NEVER do anything to get me banned. I can promise you that I did not use Xray, and that I never will, just because I mine erratically doesn't mean I use an Xray mod. I would seriously LOVE to come back to my absolutely favorite server, and I wish I could be there right now. I would apologize if I used X-ray, but I didn't use Xray.. I have been banned for something I did not do. I understand X-ray is easy to spot out, but when you mine in my style, it may look like that mod, but it's not. I really want staff to dig deep into the reason I was banned. If you dig really deep into those files, you will see I am innocent. All I wish is to come back to Meep for the holidays and see all my friends. Please read this over and investigate really hard into this ban. Thank you for your time Meep staff, good day.

4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Administrator

Under review!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2017 ---
    Msg me on forums when time allows.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018 ---
    accepted

KyloMeep, Muunkee, SuperDyl and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.