1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

tylerbrown922 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ban_Appeal, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): tylerbrown922

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Forum Account Name(s): tylerbrown922

Discord Name: tylerbrown922#8363

Alternative Contact Method: discord

When you were banned: 1/13/19

Why were you banned? Hacking parkour

Why we should consider your appeal: I apologize for my actions I have taken on today on 1/13/19 , I should not have exploited parkour for my own benefit and I deeply apologize, Parkour doesn't pay that much money but money is money so I just wanted it get it as fast as I could. I hope you can consider this appeal as because I have a clean ban history and I am truly sorry for what I have done. I didn't cause too much harm to the server, and I can assure you it won't happen again, I recently joined this server and I love what I saw and I don't wanna have to leave it so soon so if you guys could consider this appeal and let me back I would be greatful. Thank you

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
  2. riri30

riri30 Professional Napper Staff Member Mod

For a replaceable pickaxe, you caused an hour long tantrum during which you broke several rules knowingly and announced several times your plans to hack in parkour. Take this time off to think about what really is important and what isn’t worth such a fuss on this server, if you truly care for the server as much as you say you do.

Denied.

SuperDyl, CaliWahine and zsuzsu like this.