1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Viperfan17 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ban_Appeal, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): Viperfan17

What kind of ban are you appealing?

Forum Account Name(s): Viperfan17

Discord Name: Viperfan17#6932

Alternative Contact Method: Email- Aceninja117@gmail.com

When you were banned: Roughly 4 months ago, 3/20/18

Why were you banned? In-Game: "Acts against the server" Forums: "No longer welcome back to the community"

Why we should consider your appeal: Hello. I feel that I explained everything needed to be say about my ban reason in my last appeal, Viperfan17 - Ban Appeal . This appeal is going to focus on my In-Game ban-evading that I was apart of following my ban. I understand now the actions I did involving ban-evading was foolish and idiotic of me. People told me that I have next to zero chance of coming back, It sunk in and made me think that there would be nothing wrong with evading but I was wrong as per usual. I haven't evaded in about a month now and I don't plan on doing it again. I told myself I was gonna re-appeal for Meep when school got out, which was a few days ago so here I am. I believe the 4 months I have had away from here gave me time to realized what I have done and that I will never do it again. This is my first offence for halo killfarming, and I can confidentially say I won't do it again. Thank you for reading this and I hope you can put it into consideration.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

Even without ban evasion its quite a some time until we'd possibly accept your appeals. Your blatant carelessness for the rules while being banned has also tallied up a decent amount of extra time in my books. If you decide to ban evaded after this appeal is denied you're only negatively impacting your chances further. I'm unsure if the message is getting through to you, if not we can always talk on discord mate.
    H0PsjcO.png

Toastie, nokes, CasualNuker and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.