1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Viperfan17 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ban_Appeal, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): Viperfan17

What kind of ban are you appealing?

Forum Account Name(s): Viperfan17

Discord Name: Viperfan17#6932

Alternative Contact Method: Email- Aceninja117@gmail.com

When you were banned: Going on 5 months now.

Why were you banned? In-Game: "Acts against the server" Forums: "No longer welcome back to the community" Discord: Not specified.

Why we should consider your appeal: I feel that I have said what I needed to say in my previous two appeals listed here,

Viperfan17 - Ban Appeal

Viperfan17 - Ban Appeal

The first one i discussed the killfarming ordeal and how I did it and my apologies regarding it.The second one is the ban evading I foolishly took part in and I have stopped doing that. I believe that these five months I have been away from Meepcraft and Minecraft as a whole has helped me to realize that I shouldn't take advantage of things or people when I see the opportunity to. My mindset was that I would look at something and see if I can make some sort of profit for myself from it, hence why the entire killfarming ordeal was done. I deeply apologize for hurting the economy like I did. I didn't understand the severity of what I was doing at the time and now I'm regretting all of it. I see the aftermath of the actions that I participated in and how it negatively impacted the server and I sincerely apologize for what I did. If I do ever come back I can promise that I will never do any exploitation or anything in that matter again, I see now it severely hurts the server and I won't ever do it again. I hope that this time my appeal would be considered since I've been gone for almost half a year and I've come to the realization of what I have done. Thank you for your time.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
  2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Mod

Denied.

At this current time, we do not feel you are welcome on the server on account of your ban history and evading. This may change in the future, please feel free to appeal once more in the future.

SuperDyl likes this.