1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

What Meepcraft Meant to Me

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Torger10, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Torger10

Torger10 Popular Meeper

Meep people, I cannot put into words what the server has meant to me, I joined in at the start of 2015 and spent the most time out of any game I have ever played on this server. I have so many friends I can name off that are just lost now. Gone just like the server. I know I wasn't grateful for what I had when I had it and wanted better things. And now when I sat in the abandoned spawn all the memories flow. Like the time I beat fuzzlr in hunger games and smacked down klutch and vlad in pvp to earn my supreme rank. Or the time I sold a town of 200 for 20 mil. How fun it used to be. I honestly wish I could go back to the good old days, what the fun and the late nights of just hanging with people I didn't know but I always had a fun time with. Now as I sit in the lobby waiting for a sign of life that old Minecraft music comes on. A few tears fell down my face as all the memories flooded my brain and the people I'll never talk to again the memories that can never be replaced. I have never founda game or another server that had the sense of community as meep. I long for something that can hold its place but I still have not found anything that can come close. This server wasn't about the kit pvp and the hunger games. It was about the sense of community that had the towns and the people around you. I wish I could go back so much. With life on the horizon, I can't stop but be reminded everytime I see the dirt block of what was.

I would do anything to see Meepcraft get back on its feet right now. I know some of you no matter how you feel would want it this way too, Even if you denounced the server for the changes it made or did not, you know deep down if you had the chance to go back you would take it. We need to be a community, right now its broken and it has been I just wanna have other experienced what I experienced and would do anything to see it get back that way. I'm sure many of you would too....

Pmx728, riri30, ZestyWheathin and 7 others like this.
  2. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

This is the exact same thought I had ever since. There are still people that cares about the server. It would be nice if there could be a group formed in order to help out but in the end, staff has the last say.

Pmx728 and Toastie like this.
  3. Torger10

Torger10 Popular Meeper

I believe as long as you respect the staff and don't do anything against the rules if we could form a group as a community It would be very challenging to put on but I know a lot of people would help out.

Pmx728, Sqreix and SuperDyl like this.
  4. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

The issue is that we hold a deep love for the community of the past, meanwhile the game still is not fun. And the game can’t be very fun because there aren’t enough active players to have an active economy.

Periods of time with no tech, harsh punishments, and a bored community just led so many people to quit. To the point where the memory of meepcraft is the last thing holding people here.

Personally I’m essentially done with meep. I check forums maybe once a week when I’ve nothing better to do during school. It’s just sad.

You need big changes to make the game fun, then a monetary investment in advertising and other means to attract players back. But there’s no point in advertising if your player retention will be low simply because an economy server doesn’t give the burst of adrenaline that fast minigame servers do.

metr0n0me and Sqreix like this.
  5. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I find it so sad for that to be the status quo. I find most mini-games to be unfulfilling. Yes there's skill, but there's little trade off, low planning, and only short risk.

6. Ace

Ace Popular Meeper

Quite difficult when you see the owner himself had given up.

Sqreix likes this.
  7. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Changes could be made such as:

1) A functioning content team.
    2) Towny & Economy plug-in revamp. There's so many things that could be changed. There is still a towny server in Minecraft that is populated and people still play it despite everyone saying this is dead.

However, it is all going to leave to staff. The last decision is on them. Whether they want to form a group or they just want to do it themselves because they're staff and they're the only ones who can. There's nothing the community can do. It's just going to be deadbatt.

8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I feel the same way and I've always have, and I always will.

9. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

everyone knows its fuzzlers fault

SpongeyStar and Sqreix like this.
  10. SpongeyStar

can I get you ultimate

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  11. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

si

SpongeyStar likes this.
  12. SpongeyStar

no I can't I'm broke

hA get rekt

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  13. Viperfan

Viperfan Popular Meeper

i remember you from those glory days, i thought you had forgotten about this server but its good to see you didnt

14. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Popular Meeper

Meepcraft means alot to people, and despite all of these threads, it seems like nothing is being done. I don’t get it. Why can’t staff try to adapt to the current community and change the server? Anyways, I don’t want to get off track...

I joined in early 2014. Despite not making any friends, I would spend entire Saturdays playing halo, and I loved the server.

I came back before the reset, and I started to play on towny. Soon I became a Peachstreet helper, but I started to drift away from the server. It got boring...

Sqreix and AdrianIsEpic like this.
  15. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

This is basically what everynoe thinks and the staff will always reply: "We are doing something behind-the-scenes, you just don't see it."

16. Inkfy

Inkfy Popular Meeper

17. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Popular Meeper

f f