1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

What's everyone's SAT/ACT scores?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by PseudoGod, Jun 29, 2018.

1. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

I don’t believe in standardised tests

BooBear1227, Shellcode and SuperDyl like this.
  2. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I don't believe in black people.

3. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Good one, Ryan!

silverkid01 likes this.
  4. silverkid01

silverkid01 Popular Meeper

Good one, Ryan!

5. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

Good one, Ryan!

6. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

I don't have a dream college, also if you go to a community college instead of a 4 year you don't even have to take the SAT/ACT so there's that

Deljikho likes this.
  7. 7acespade

One skill I've honed through years on the internet is the ability to predict age simply by how people conduct themselves. I don't act this confident often, but from your post history, its obvious you're lying about your place in life. Your fault is your tendency to place an unnatural amount of effort on validating yourself to others, which is simply too immature for someone who has achieved that much success. Someone that successful doesn't need to validate themselves to make themselves feel accomplished, especially from a bunch of fourteen year olds on a Minecraft server. To onlookers who might not understand what I mean, compare how this guy acts to people who should be in similar age groups to him like Deinen or DianaB72, the difference is palpable

You want my diagnosis? I've seen your case a thousand times before, let me predict: you're probably a fifteen to (early) seventeen year old ex-staff member male, who's going through a bout of inconfidence and edginess. You remind me of myself two years ago!

cooey, SSSoul, Pmx728 and 5 others like this.
  8. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

Not sure how it works where you are but here, community colleges only give you an associates degree, and generally don't have many majors to pick from. They're basically intended for two things: to cheaply get your core classes out of the way in the first two years there and then do the next two years at a 4 year school, or for low income people that want at least some education but cant afford a 4 year school. While community college isn't necessarily bad, you should probably aspire a little higher.

Personally, standardized tests pretty much saved me, in high school I had a 78 overall average junior year and an 82 senior year due to sheer laziness and not doing homework, no good college would accept grades like that. My SAT and ACT were good (yes Gaeyong, a 34 ACT is 99th percentile and therefore I feel safe in claiming it's "good") though, so I was accepted to all three colleges I applied to.

SuperDyl likes this.
  9. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

Considering you have 8 posts and only 1 like, I don't think many people here are a fan of your jokes

cooey, BooBear1227, SSSoul and 3 others like this.
  10. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

yikes dude lmao, pretending to be rich to a bunch of borderline autistic little kids on a minecraft server. really wish i were doing as well as you in life.

Enron and Investor like this.
  11. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

The fact that you think a 120k salary is only ‘livable’ is incredibly funny. Someone who can create a good and balanced life for themselves is much more sucessful then what their job pays. Work ethic is more furfilling in life.

I agree with most things you stated however.

SuperDyl likes this.
  12. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Popular Meeper

Bruh did I get a stroke reading what you just typed goddamn

13. Hornemans

Hornemans Popular Meeper

Oooooo'plz diagnose me next!

Not true, I make more than 120k by a lot and I never went to a "name brand" college. A name brand college only makes it easier for "stupid" (aka most rich people) to buy their education and future job position.

I disagree, money definitely solves 99% of problems, but it can not solve the 1% stupidity of people (which the 1% tends to win in the end).

14. 7acespade

okay liberal

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Muunkee, Investor and alex77034 like this.
  15. alex77034

Money definitely solves a lot of problems, but a salary of 120k can satisfy me and others. I’m sure 120k is more than enough combined for a couple to live decently, let alone one person. Live with what you need, not what you want.

16. Hornemans

Hornemans Popular Meeper

Exactly, my bills (basics: Housing, Phone, TV/Internet, Power, Water, Gas, Food) only cost like 52k a year... Then I save 1/2 of the leftovers and spend 1/2 of the leftovers. So anything over 52k a year is "livable" as long as you are not stupid.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2018 ---
    Still waiting...

17. Shellcode

Shellcode Popular Meeper

This is an extremely misguided view of the job market and it's toxic to people looking to make a career. Something tells me you have never been in the market for any job with this view of life.

That's interesting since none of the Facebook jobs on Glassdoor offer a salary like that. I'm not sure that Facebook would offer that much for a "data science/ML" graduate considering the fact that much more lucrative positions pay half of that and data science related positions also pay nearly half that.

Hornemans and Pmx728 like this.
  18. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

"liberal" was his diagnosis

19. alex77034

Yeah, and he thinks 120k is only livable. I think you can live pretty comfortably with a salary like that.

SuperDyl likes this.
  20. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Well-Known Meeper

haha at not living off welfare in 2018. ya'll actin like ur smart haha !
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2018 ---
    It's not objectively good, it's objectively 93rd percentile. The proposition that 93rd percentile is good happens to be subjective.

alex77034 likes this.